|Date Posted||July 2, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit
* Development, fostering and management of client relationships; however, the role may require this individual to focus on managing multidiscipline engineering teams in the development of design deliverables.
* Technical experience, an ability to coordinate and lead design efforts while meeting schedule and budget targets is key to success.
* Business acumen, solid leadership and organizational skills will serve this individual well in larger project settings and be a catalyst for growth opportunities.
* Mentor and train less experienced staff
* Knowledge of fixed equipment (pressure vessels, tanks, piping, structural)
* BS Mechanical, chemical, civil engineering, or construction management
* 5 or more years' experience in refinery or chemical industrial environments
* Field experience
* Excellent budget and time management skills
* Experience with fixed equipment (pressure vessels, tanks, piping, structural
* Experience managing contractors
* Experience managing third party engineering firms (ex. Engineering studies or evaluations)
* Knowledge of Management of Change (MOC) process
* Prior Experience with SAP
* Willingness to work overtime and occasional weekend, including a turnaround
* PE Licensure
* PMP Certified
* API Certifications (510,570,653)
* NACE Corrosion Technologist Certification
* Knowledge of ASME BPVC, B31.3 B31.1
* Knowledge of API Standards
Salary: $139,000 - $189,000
Benefits: eligible for PTO, 401k, medical, vision, dental, etc.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.