|Location||Not Specified, Texas|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Job Title: Pumper/Operator
Location: Pleasanton, TX
Schedule: 7&7 (Rotational)
Danos Expectations: A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
* Safety Awareness
* Work Ethic
* Technical Skill
* Customer Focus
* Open Communication
* Implementing Vision and Values
Our purpose, values and high-performance culture traits are fundamental to our success and offer wonderful opportunities for employee development.
This position is responsible for oil and gas well operations, well testing, operating and maintaining field equipment and facilities, surveillance of general field operations and maintenance of various databases regarding production and operations. The Pump Operator monitors gauges and flow meters and inspects equipment to ensure that tank levels, temperatures, chemical amounts, and pressure are at specified levels, reporting abnormalities as necessary.
* Non-scheduled callouts outside normal business hours can be expected.
* Records operating data such as products and quantities pumped, stocks used, gauging results, and operating times.
* Communicates with other workers, using signals, radios, or telephones, to start and stop flows of materials or substances.
* Tends vessels that store substances such as gases, liquids, slurries, or powdered materials, checking levels of substances by using calibrated rods or by reading mercury gauges and tank charts.
* Turns valves and starts pumps to start or regulate flows of substances such as gases, liquids, slurries, or powdered materials.
* Plan movement of products through lines to processing, storage, and shipping units, utilizing knowledge of interconnections and capacities of pipelines, valve manifolds, pumps, and tanager.
* Reads operating schedules or instructions or receives verbal orders, to determine amounts to be pumped.
* Collects and delivers sample solutions for laboratory analysis.
* Connects hoses and pipelines to pumps and vessels prior to material transfer, using hand tools.
* Types of well include flowing, beam pump (with electronic pump-off controller), plunger lift, water injection and water disposal.
* Types of facilities include production tank batteries, flowlines, LACT (lease automatic custody transfer) facilities, water injection plants, natural gas compression, cathodic protection and metering devices (electronic gas measurement and others).
* Job is to be performed employing safe work practices while utilizing acceptable environmental procedures to maximize earnings while minimizing costs on assigned oil and gas producing properties.
* Daily monitoring of multiple well sites by vehicle.
* Test, calibrate and troubleshoot equipment and mechanical problems.
* Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and regulatory agencies.
* General housekeeping and field maintenance.
* Computer knowledge - Proficient utilizing MS Windows environment
* Strong initiative and self-starter
* Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
* Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
* Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
* Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
* Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
* Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
* Ability to keep neat and accurate records
* Multi-task orientation with skills related to work prioritization
* Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
* General mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
* Ability to identify operational inefficiencies
* Understanding of Business fundamentals
* Technical Skills related to math and analytical thinking
* Understanding of Importance of environmental and Safe Work Practices
* 3+ years of Lease Operator / Land Production Operator in Oil & Gas production operations with working knowledge/experience of land/onshore.
* Flowback, compression, Dehy and Ultra Fab experience needed.
* Strong Computer Skills
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as by self without direct supervision
* High School Grad or GED. Some college or technical training preferred
* Valid U.S. Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
* Candidate must live within a 60-75 miles or 1 hour radius of the job site
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Visit to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status
Optional à *No company housing or per diem provided for this position at this time*