|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
**Must be at least 18 years old to be considered.**
The Equity Mining Sales Associate is focused and specifically trained for driving incremental sales and acquiring additional inventory for their dealership by actively prospecting our current sales and service databases, as well as identifying conquest customers in our service drives. The Associate will maximize utilization of the Equity Mining Tool (EMT), AutoNation's proprietary Equity Mining software, to increase incremental sales and customer retention, while achieving target unit goals and delighting every customer along the way. Lastly, the Associate will align with the service department to achieve these goals without disrupting our service operations or the customer experience.
The Equity Mining Sales Associate interacts with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase in our no-haggle sales environment. With your outstanding communication and listening skills, you'll offer to buy a customer's vehicle, and when appropriate help select their perfect vehicle, negotiate terms that ensure payment options meet their lifestyles, budgets, and expectations and close the deal.
Our Sales Associates provide an exceptional customer experience, driving loyalty by following up to ensure customer satisfaction and helping transition customers to the Service department to support their ownership experience.
Control your financial future. Commissioned sales professionals at AutoNation earn competitive commissions on vehicles sold, plus bonuses based on vehicles purchased, your longevity with the company and more.
What are the requirements?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Drive to set and achieve targeted goals
- Prior sales experience, retail preferred
- Excellent communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver's license and an acceptable, safe driving record