|Date Posted||July 12, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
We are seeking to hire a salesperson for our growing business, who
will mainly be responsible for developing the market in the North America. This job will also be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and collaboration with our sales manager both in China and the US to increase our sales volume. This salesperson will be responsible for marketing and developing the sales of products including but not limited to various carbide products, such as
road planning tool, trencher tools, carbide mining tools, snowplow inserts, carbide studs for coal grinding, moly powder and so on. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills, writing skills and
the ability to set and meet sales goals.
Previous experience in a sales-related role or have a
connection with carbide, mining, or construction industry is a plus.
• Manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and
expense controls for the North American market.
• Meet planned sales goals.
• Set sales targets.
• Track sales goals and report results as necessary.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
• Prepare and join in professional exhibitions
• Other sales activities organized by the company.
• Language: English. Fluently in writing, speaking and reading. French or Spanish is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent, or 3 years minimum sales experience.
• Experienced in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Good attitude and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
• Self-driven, self-motivated and self-displined.
• Withstand travel 40% of the time.