|Date Posted||July 7, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill's food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Shift: 1st, and 3rd shift available
Sign On Bonus: $1000
* Loading and unloading of trucks and railcars
* Prepare blending documentation
* Operate process equipment, provide preventive and corrective maintenance, including pumps, mobile equipment, and indexers in the different areas
* Management of oil and supplies inventory
* Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
* Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
* Other duties as assigned
* Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
* Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility
* Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
* Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
* Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
* Must be able to operate machinery and/or industrial equipment
* Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
* Basic use of a computer and typing skills
* Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
* Forklift experience
* High School diploma or Equivalent
* Experience with SAP or a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft office software, with an emphasis on Excel and Word
* Prior experience in production related work
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this seasonal position does not include relocation reimbursement.
US Covid-19 Vaccination Update: Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill's safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.