|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As a Senior Manager, Offshore Wind Development, your responsibilities will include: opportunity identification, evaluation, strategic planning and execution of development projects in support of offshore wind generation facilities on the West Coast of the US. The successful candidate will have demonstrated capabilities in early and mid-term project development, leasing and RFP response coordination, costal and marine stakeholder engagement, and a practical understanding of offshore wind, offshore telecommunication and/or offshore oil and gas infrastructure project activities/technologies including: site characterization, suitability analysis, offshore wind turbines, offshore foundations, and balance of plant components. This position is based in Portland, Seattle, Sacramento, San Diego, or Los Angeles.
* Manage opportunity identification, evaluation, strategic planning and execution of development projects for or in support of offshore wind generation facilities on the West Coast of the US.
* Develop and maintain monthly, quarterly and annual development project plans and budgets on a per project and regional basis.
* Identify, recruit and lead a team of regional project resources in support of a portfolio of development assets.
* Participate and contribute as a member of the global offshore development team, with specific focus on regional capabilities and areas of support for a global portfolio
* Coordinate with project engineering in support of local development and project specific design standards to be utilized.
* Support economic modeling for all phases of project development (DEVEX, CAPEX and OPEX).
* Collaborate with M&A and Finance teams to identify, assess, and execute on acquisition opportunities.
* A BS or BA from an accredited college program (Business or Engineering degrees preferred).
* 8 years work experience in the offshore renewable, offshore oil and gas or offshore telecommunications fields.
* Experience providing overall technical oversight to a regional project development team.
* Experience supporting the design basis and specifications for site characterization and preliminary engineering works of an offshore project.
* Experience in the integration disciplines of a large generation facility project including interconnection, energy and capacity yield assessment, site control and right of way agreements and GIS.
* Experience supporting economic modeling for all phases of a project.
* Experience preparing RFI/RFPs, definition of work scopes and consolidation of bids from contractors in support of development activities.
* Strong organizational, networking, leadership, time management, and accounting skills.
* Strong public speaking and personal skills.
* Ability to review and write effective, concise reports
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Experience in the development of an offshore wind or similar project (scale/complexity) including program management functions (e.g. budget, schedule, procurement).
* Track record managing and/or coordinating both internal and external subject matter experts in the areas of permitting, engineering and supply chain.
* Working knowledge of design standards and impacts on offshore wind technology decisions, project development impacts, and project delivery on a regional basis.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.