|Location||Prudhoe Bay, Alaska|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
**Work schedule includes 14 days working followed by 14 days off**
- Under general supervision, routinely works in more than one type of well site and base camp as assigned by Service Coordinator. Coordinates and oversees Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP) PSL functions at the well site and base camp.
- Provides the planning necessary for the job including equipment set up, well site direction, and customer-related support activities.
- Responsible for the activities relative to maintaining, setting up, testing, and operating equipment at the customer location and field camp.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process.
- Ensures compliance with HSE regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- May help train service operators in areas of expertise.
- May monitor instruments and perform necessary calculations to assure quality of data/job.
- Consults with customers concerning services and products, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and assures customer satisfaction with results.
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and monitors compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Confer with Service Coordinator on major decisions.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Skills are typically acquired through 2 years of experience as an Operator.
- Must meet minimum competencies identified for Operator Assistant II.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Service Specialist II & III.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Pouch 340026, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, 99734, United States
Requisition Number: 142941
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.