|Date Posted||July 6, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Requirements
- Coordinates and oversees Testing and Subsea (T&S) Sampling (SAM) product service line (PSL) work at the well site for global operations , providing excellent customer relations at the worksite during well testing or other type operaton.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the well site as needed.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators during the equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Provides planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used, including dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for the Company's other products and service and communicates information to Service Coordinator or appropriate Company staff.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with jobs performed.
- As needed, may perform data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Provides input on individual performance levels of his/her subordinates providing on-the-job skills development to enhance job performance.
- Mentors and trains lower level Service Specialists in area of expertise. Will be required to become a dedicated Assessor for junior SAM personnel. Coaches individuals for better performance and promotes high morale.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions.
- Promotes HES Process Improvement Initiatives (PII) within the assigned Country or Natural Work Area (NWA). Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Must possess excellent knowledge of Halliburton Management System (HMS) standards, work methods and processes.
- Licensure to drive commercial vehicles may be required.
- Demonstrates an understanding of down hole hydraulics, including basic job calculations, working knowledge of wireline Blow Out Prevention (BOP) function and basic reservoir characteristics - i.e., BHP, BHT, hydrocarbon phasing.
- Skills are typically acquired through a high school diploma or similar education and 1 year of experience as Service Specialist I-Sampling or 5 years of Sampling experience including the role as a supervisor.
- Must have successfully passed company tests or met task guideline requirements.
- Must have met the minimum competency requirements for the Service Operator II - Sampling. Should be fully knowledgeable in most aspects of Testing & Subsea (Sampling) service line in the local area.
- Skilled at planning and organizing jobs.
- Actively pursues self-development.
- Leads by example.
- Ability to communicate with team and customer to affect knowledge transfer relate to job plans, calculations, well parameters, specific hazards, environmental issues, quality service, equipment, etc related to the job.
- Math & computer skills required.
- Commitment to company and customer safety performance.
- Ability to discuss future work opportunities with customer.
- Must be able to use Correction, Prevention and Improvement (CPI) System to document problems encountered or ideas for improvement.
- Must have completed supervisory training.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Service Supervisor I - III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. , Houston , Texas , 77032 , United States
Requisition Number: 139405
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: