|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
With a commitment to safety; installs, maintains, and services all customer and company propane installations and equipment while providing excellent customer service. Works to meet location productivity and sales goals.
The Airborne Team member MUST be able to travel 75% of the time (possibly more). Will travel both regionally and nationally and can be deployed within a 24 to 48 hour time frame of initial contact. When not deployed, the Airborne Service Technician will work out of the local district performing service duties or other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• DOT licensing; CDL with hazmat, tanker, and air brake endorsements
• CETP training
• State and local licenses may be required
• Must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment
• Must be service-oriented and sales minded
• Must be resourceful and excel at problem resolution
• Varying weather and traffic conditions depending on location of assignment. Environmental conditions such as rain, mud, ice, snow, and uneven terrain may affect this job, as the employee spends most of the workday outdoors.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.