|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Sandbar Solar & Electric is a fast-growing project development and construction company in the commercial and industrial solar space. Sandbar has long had a reputation as a highly capable team of construction professionals, and in recent years has exploded onto the scene as a leading commercial project development firm on the Central Coast of California. We are looking for a driven sales professional to fill a critical role as a Commercial Project Sales Executive. Sandbar offers its team members a unique opportunity to pursue an exciting career in the solar industry while enjoying the lifestyle benefits offered by the beauty and recreational wonders of Santa Cruz County.
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
- Research and develop prospects for new business opportunities
- Analyze customer usage and billing data
- Optimize solar and energy storage offerings
- Evaluate project feasibility
- Prepare project financing feasibility analyses
- Understand and explain tax implications of solar and energy storage investments
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Sell long-term Operation and Maintenance agreements to existing customers
- Perform annual system performance and savings analysis for select customers to develop repeat business.
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients onsite to better understand their objectives and evaluate the site.
Qualifications for Sales Executive
- 2 years or more of commercial solar sales experience (Required)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Experience working in the construction industry a plus
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Competitive base salary and commission commensurate with experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays