|Location||Not Specified, California|
|Date Posted||July 9, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
- Partners with engineering, operations and sales/marketing teams to manage and drive decisions, cost, performance, schedule and risk during the product development phase
- Creates and manages detailed schedules for the complete cross-functional product team using MS Project WEB
- Has the ability to influence internal and external contacts to drive the program forward and advance the goals of the company
- 10+ years of working experience with image sensor products and/or optics in the area of mobile, consumer and/or automotive applications preferred.
- Knowledge of program management principles, project planning, and budgeting.
- In-depth knowledge of high volume semiconductor manufacturing processes Wafer Fab, Packaging, Reliability and Test preferred.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- MSEE or equivalent required