|Location||Not Specified, Pennsylvania|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Superior Pipeline Company is a full service midstream company committed to providing unmatched services for gas gathering, compression, processing, treating, dehydration, and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for field operations including executing station startup and shut down; following and updating operating procedures; maintaining pipelines and field equipment; analyzing and adjusting flow streams; performing maintenance and troubleshooting activities; generating daily production reports; maintaining communication; monitoring, maintaining and operating safety and fire protection systems, and performing housekeeping duties.
1. Execute station startup and shut down; update and follow operating procedures for compressors, and compressor stations; maintain pipelines and field equipment including dehydration equipment, electric motors, fans, pumps, instrumentation, valves and alarms.
2. Analyze flow streams and make necessary process adjustments to maintain product specifications.
3. Perform maintenance and troubleshooting activities on gas gathering equipment, including compressors, engines, pumps, controls, piping and valves.
4. Generate daily production reports including liquid production, downtime and gas volumes.
5. Maintain communication with supervisor, field, plant, maintenance employees, and contractors regarding ongoing projects and day-to-day activities.
6. Monitor, maintain, and operate safety and fire protection systems.
7. Perform housekeeping duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill
* Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to self-start and work alone for extended periods.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a team-focused environment.
* Knowledge of basic computer skills.
* Ability to work in a safe manner adhering to all safety practices, procedures and policies.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
Shift position requiring rotation in weekend, evening and holiday work.
Must be able to work outside and around heavy equipment. Ability to take rotating shifts and irregular working hours, in variable environmental conditions and be able to take callouts.
Unit Corporation and its subsidiaries offer a competitive benefit program,
* Medical Insurance
* Choice of medical plan- PPO or HSA
* Telemedicine available through MDLive
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Wellness Program
* Annual flu shots
* Gym reimbursement
* Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employees are reimbursed for approved courses and books.
* Service Awards
* 401(k) Plan
* Work Life Balance
* We offer alternate work schedules
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Short Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
* Paid Time Off for:
* Personal Days
* Sick Leave
* Maternity Leave
* Bereavement Leave
* Jury Duty