|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
The System Administrator - Cloud Services serves as a technical expert on cloud services in a large and complex computing environment. This role will ensure that our cloud-based resources, applications, and services are highly performant, resilient, secure, and cost effective to meet our business's needs.
This role's focus will be on core System Administration activities and being the Subject Matter Expert for the entire array of Microsoft 365 applications (Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure AD, Endpoint Manager...etc.) and other systems and products.
In addition, this role will also cover:
• Microsoft 365 monitoring and service health.
• Microsoft 365 Licensing administration.
• Planning, executing, and supporting user lifecycle management practices.
• Serving as an escalation point for incidents and service requests in your domain of expertise.
• Creating new processes and procedures in your domain of expertise.
• Conducting Gap Analysis Summaries and prioritizing remediation actions summary.
• Aligning cloud technology solutions with business strategies.
• Being responsible for the security and reliability of Exchange Online and Office 365 systems and services.
• Participating in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the Enterprise.
• Developing future strategies for Microsoft 365 and other cloud service products and services.
• Communicating and educating the technical and business communities on current architectures and technologies and industry trends.
• Partnering with business units to evaluate and drive adoption of new capabilities.
• Maintaining consistent, quality documentation to meet ongoing operations and business continuity requirements. Documentation will include system topologies, operating instructions, and disaster recovery procedures for new and changed infrastructure.
• Adapting to, and providing solutions for ever evolving international business requirements.
What we're looking for
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related subject(s).
• 3+ years Microsoft 365/Azure Administration experience.
• Experience with administration of hybrid environments in an enterprise setting.
• Experience administrating Active Directory and other IAM Systems.
• Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
• Industry Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Associate, CompTIA A+ etc.
• PowerShell scripting knowledge is advantageous.
• Understanding of ITIL framework and processes.
The wellbeing of you and your family remains important to us at APR Energy, as such, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes: Company bonus scheme, 15 days vacation, 5 sick days, 13 paid public holidays and medical insurance that's affordably priced to compete with many Fortune 500 companies.