|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
The NES Chicago office has a great new job opportunity with a with a fast growing natural gas transmission organization for a Technical Advisor. This individual would be responsible for consulting on various design and mechanical issues at several different plants around central/eastern OH. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato . Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Orville, OH
Hours: 40 Hours per weekSome OT may be required.
Pay Range: Negotiable based on experience and expectations. Per diem will be considered for out of market candidates.
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension.
- Provide subject matter expertise in gas compression, processing for NGL extraction, and overall plant operations for an facility that is receiving shale gas.
- Extract the NGL's and waste for removal by transport.
- Inject processed gas into a transmission pipeline.
- Advise on the mechanical design, planning, and logistics of three different gas shale plants.
- Design solutions and advise field technicians on process improvement recommendations.
- Understand and advise on gas processing procedures.
- Must have at least 8+ years of experience in Technical Advisement, Project Management, or related within the gas industry.
- Must have previous hands-on operating experience within a natural gas plant.
- Must have familiarity with plant design and advising on mechanical issues.
- Must have previous experience working on the gas producer side.
- A degree in engineering would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Central/Eastern OH region would be a big plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.