|Location||Not Specified, California|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Technical Product, reporting toa Senior Technical Product Manager, you will help to shape the technical product roadmap for the game. You will cover various topic such as game security, dev ops and live operations.
- Define and drive strategy and roadmap for game security, including anti-cheating, leak prevention and exploit detection.
- Deliver on roadmap collaboratively with game development team and EA central teams
- Provide data insights to measure success, inform choices made, and uncover new opportunities.
- Strong communication skills and ability to properly manage timelines and expectations
- Actively participate in definition and creation of our live operations processes
- Develop action plan to identify and monitor dependencies and flag any potential warnings
- Get involved in optimization and establishing stability of our live service.
- Manage products through their life cycle: idea, introduction, growth, and end stages.
Qualifications Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- At least 3 years of experience in services
- Experience in game security (Anti-cheats, leak prevention…etc)
- Demonstrated experience translating technical requirements into product requirements and the other way around.
- You know the importance of listening to player needs because you are a player too