|Date Posted||June 30, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity
The Pipeline Technician maintains and operates crude oil pipelines, pump stations and all of the associated equipment such as pumps, motor operated valves, pressure switches, electric motors, transmitters, vibration switches, electronic controls and pressure regulators. The Pipeline Technician performs mechanical functions and duties of inspecting, checking, troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing all mechanical equipment in order to maintain high levels of safe and productive equipment performance. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Performing or assisting with routine maintenance of turbines, pumps and electric motors such as bearing and mechanical seal replacements, alignments, couplings, sumps, fans, drain piping modifications, etc.
* Maintenance on other mechanical equipment such as block valves, control valves, air compressors, valve actuators(electric and manual), etc.
* Assist with replacement of turbines, pumps, motors, valves, and other equipment as needed.
* Maintain and operate custody transfer measurement facilities and perform product quality control tests.
* Participate and successfully complete training programs, process safety management reviews, and safety meetings required to comply with state and federal regulations.
* Must meet the requirements of the Company's Operator Qualification
* Reviews procedures as necessary to ensure compliance of all company and industry standards to meet all regulatory agency requirements.
* Performs remedial and preventative maintenance and maintains facility appearance and safety through good housekeeping practices inside and outside of the facilities.
* Perform preventative and general maintenance on electronic and pneumatic equipment and parts associated with this equipment.
* Provide training and technical support.
* Utilizes precision tools and test equipment as needed.
* Responds to operational emergencies.
* Performs regulatory required inspections.
* Locate pipelines as needed and oversee excavations and line crossings.
* Launch and receive cleaning pigs and assist with the launch and receiving of smart pigs.
* Install pipeline markers and do routine inspections on ROW.
* Maintain and operate corrosion control equipment.
* Attend and participate in damage prevention meetings.
* Interface with various landowners including private, state, federal, etc.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
* High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
* VoTech certificate or Associates Degree or related work experience is a preferred.
* Previous experience and knowledge of industry related maintenance and repair standards preferred.
* Knowledge of the general design and operation of NGL and crude oil pipelines.
* Basic computer skills including spreadsheet and word processing applications.
* Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably in the energy industry.
* 2-4 years previous experience with the operation, maintenance, and/or construction of a crude oil and NGL pipeline facilities preferred.
* Possess a strong commitment to personal and job safety.