|Location||Not Specified, Tennessee|
|Date Posted||July 9, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Ardent Health Services is a premier provider of health care services that invests in people, technology, facilities, and communities, producing high-quality care and extraordinary results. We are driven in all things by our purpose of caring for people: our patients, their families, and one another. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Ardent's subsidiaries own and operate 30 hospitals, 180 clinics, and a variety of other related health care facilities in six states; we employ 26,000 associates, including 1,000+ employed providers. Ardent facilities exceed national averages in Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating as ranked by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, with 89 percent of our hospitals receiving a three-star rating or above. Ardent's corporate office has been named one of the "Top Work Places" among Nashville-based companies for five consecutive years, including 2021.
- 30 Hospitals
- 4,279 Licensed Beds
- 130 Managed Beds
- 26,000 Employees
- 181 Clinic Locations
- 1,000+ Employed Providers
- $4.4 Billion in Revenues
- 2.7 Million Provider Encounters/Day
- 2.9 Million Ambulatory Visits
We have an exciting opportunity to join our leadership team as a Vice President, Revenue Cycle Management.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the VP, Revenue Cycle Management will be responsible for managing the relationship of Ardent's revenue cycle management vendor partner, Ensemble. This role is accountable for the measurement and analytics of vendor performance to ensure service level agreements are met and operational effectiveness is maintained for the entire revenue cycle process including Front-End (Registration, Financial Counseling, Scheduling, Insurance Verification, Authorizations, Pre-Registration), Middle (HIM Operations, Coding and Coding Education, CDI Program Management, DRG Validation, Revenue Integrity Services) and Back-End (Billing/Claims Processing; Collections/AR Management, Cash Services/Credit Balances, Denials/Underpayments, Customer Service/Self Pay Flow, Correspondence, Dedicated Analytics). The VP works to identify opportunities and deficiencies, escalates issues timely and appropriately, and acts as the primary point of contact between Ardent and Ensemble.
- Manages vendor relationship and serves as organization's point of contact.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with vendor to ensure business needs and performance benchmarks are set and achieved.
- Tracks and manages performance of vendor ensuring an optimal level of performance to meet targeted KPIs and reporting metrics.
- Facilitates necessary onsite or remote business reviews with key operational stakeholders.
- Maintains awareness of organizational objectives and monitor industry developments and trends that may affect organizational direction with vendor.
- Provides support in all vendor implementations and process improvement efforts.
- Reviews Ardent's contract with vendor to ensure compliance.
- Deliver updates to senior leadership and other stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Work proactively and collaboratively to maintain strong intercompany relationships.
- Bachelor's degree, required
- Master's degree in related field, preferred
- 15+ years of leadership experience in Revenue Cycle Management, required
- Experience in large, multi-facility organization, required
- Multi-state experience, preferred
- Service - Patient Centered Customer Service
- Quality - Clinical and Operational Excellence
- People - Promotes a Collaborative Environment
- Financial - Business Acumen
- Growth - Fosters Innovation