|Date Posted||September 20, 2022|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Responsible for daily operations of assigned oil and gas wells to include all processing equipment and production facilities. Must evaluate and maintain peak production performance for each individual well on assigned route. Pennhills Resources offers benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurances, FSA, 401k, holiday pay and PTO. Compensation is $17-20/hr. and contingent on experience.
The tasks, duties and responsibilities of the position that are most important to get the job done.
1.Optimize each well on assigned route given daily operating conditions;
2.Responsible and accountable for managing all fluids on assigned route;
3.Check all equipment daily and make normal repairs by troubleshooting site situations;
4.Responsible for normal equipment maintenance and reporting all equipment and lease issues;
5.Accurately report all regulatory items on a daily basis;
6.Report problems requiring additional help or equipment to Supervisor;
7.Accurately record meter readings, pressures, and production volumes for reports;
8.Perform job functions with concern for safety and environment;
9.Work professionally and respectfully with landowners and all others at all times while performing job;
10.Perform and assume other duties and responsibilities as may be required at the direction of the Production Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The specific minimum competencies required for job performance.
- Must be computer literate to include use of laptop and related technologies;
- Must be a self-starter. Possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Must possess the ability to operate manual tools related to well maintenance to include, but not limited to, shovels, wrenches, rakes, and the like;
- Basic math skills required to calculate tank volumes and gas flow rates.
The minimum level of education, experience, and certifications required to perform the job.
- High School diploma;
- Minimum of two years experience in oil and gas industry;
- Valid PA driver's license with drivers record acceptable by Pennhills Resources insurance carrier;
- Must pass drug screening prior to employment.
Powered by JazzHR